- Raspberries, blueberries and strawberries taste great — and they’re also good for your skin. Packed with antioxidants, berries can protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun. In addition, blueberries are vascular constrictors, meaning they help decrease redness for those with sensitive skin,
- Anthocyanins contain antioxidants that fight free radicals that damage your collagen. By protecting your collagen your skin will stay younger looking longer . Antioxidants also help protect against skin cancer.
- They improves skin tone.
- Blueberries are good for your circulatory system as they keep capillaries and blood vessels flexible and keep them from breaking. They also help keep spider veins and varicose veins from forming.
- Acne prevention: blueberries balance hormones and neutralize oil production in your skin.
- Blueberries are anti-inflammatory. Inflammation is one of the major causes of wrinkles.